Hair loss can be a concern for many people. While it is natural to lose a few strands of hair a day, losing more can be worrisome. If you are losing more than 100 hairs a day, it is important to look for ways to stop the process. There are many methods to help prevent this ailment. Unfortunately, the proven and effective ones are really few and you will count them on the fingers of one hand. One such solution is Hascovita oil. A very thick hair oil, the systematic use of which reduces hair loss and also improves its condition. In the article below you will learn why it is so important to take care of your hair on a daily basis and how Hascovita will help you too!
The problem of the 21st century, excessive hair loss!
Before any treatment, it is worthwhile to familiarize yourself with the causes of baldness or excessive hair loss. Important in the whole process is the life cycle of the hair and its actual disorder.
The hair growth cycle consists of three main phases: anagen, catagen and telogen. The anagen phase, also known as the growth phase, is when the hair follicle grows and the hair shaft elongates. This phase can last several years, and its length depends on a person’s genetics. The catagen phase is a transitional phase in which the hair follicle shrinks and the hair shaft detaches from the blood supply. This phase lasts only a few weeks. Finally, the telogen, or shedding phase, is the phase in which the hair follicle rests and the hair shaft is shed. This phase usually lasts a few months before the follicle begins to produce a new hair shaft. Hascovita is a unique treatment that is commonly used to stop baldness. Hascovita helps stimulate the growth of new hair follicles, thereby increasing the chances of hair regrowth. Hascovita is most effective when used every day. You can then visibly improve the density of the follicles on your head!
Excessive hair loss can have various reasons, some are typically physical predispositions and others are even a poor mental state. Baldness is a process that refers to excessive hair loss. In most cases, it is caused by genetics or aging, but it can also be caused by medical conditions such as psoriasis or scalp infections. Large amounts of hair loss can also be caused by physical or emotional stress, crash diets and certain medications.
5 causes of hair loss
- First of all – bad diet! Poor diet is the most common cause of increased hair loss. Although it does not lead to complete hair loss, it can cause hair to noticeably lose its condition, become thinner, more brittle and more prone to falling out. This is because our body uses nutrients first for the proper functioning of internal organs, and only then for cosmetic purposes such as hair growth. Hascovita is a supplement that helps provide the nutrients needed for healthy hair growth, including vitamins A, B5, C and E, as well as biotin and horsetail extract.
- Next – bad hair care! The problem seems quite trivial, since ostensibly it should be a change of shampoo that takes care of the matter. However, it’s not that simple. Most of the popular shampoos standing on the shelves are dedicated to hair of average or good condition. If you happen to do highlights or dye your hair at least once, ordinary shampoos won’t do the trick!
- Now your age! Age is not just a number, unfortunately. Naturally, hair with age becomes less resistant to external factors. In addition, they are more brittle and prone to breakage. Moreover, the scalp also changes, wrinkles. Hair after the age of 30 is less set and tends to fall out more often.
- Disturbed hormonal balance. Whether the cause is due to disease or taking, for example, contraception. Disrupted hormonal balance has a major impact on hair. Although baldness is the domain of guys, excess testosterone above natural even in women can cause baldness. Regular examinations will show CI the current level of your hormones. This works both ways, men should not have excess female hormones and vice versa.
- Head or scalp diseases. NO DANDRUFF! This is important. Remember that dandruff may be unsightly however, it does not directly cause baldness. In case of diseases, hair loss is most often noticed during anemia, thyroid problems or neurosis. It is worth controlling hair loss in people who have problems with the digestive system.
Hascovita is an effective oil that copes with excessive hair loss
Hascovita oil is a popular preparation for hair loss, which contains almost 30 active ingredients. The composition of the product is based only on substances of plant origin. The properly composed formula helps reduce the symptoms of androgenetic alopecia, as well as male pattern baldness in both sexes. This is made possible by stopping the overproduction of DHT (the active form of testosterone). DHT in excess destroys hair follicles, causing them to shrink and eventually die. Hascovita oil helps reduce the production of DHT, thus contributing to the prevention of hair loss. In addition, Hascovita oil nourishes and regenerates hair follicles, resulting in stronger and healthier hair.
Hascovita oil has a composition based on burdock root extract. For years we have known the beneficial effects of this plant
Burdock has been known in Europe for decades. It came to us from distant Asia, from China to be exact. Chinese laternative medicine has been using various parts of this plant for centuries, both for hair treatment and facial aesthetics. Hascovita oil contains burdock root extract. Its main benefit is the activation of the sebaceous gland. Not only does it cause the hair to be better nourished, but it also settles much better on the head by which its life cycle is significantly extended. In addition, the use of burdock is characterized by its cleansing effect. Applying it to the scalp together with Hascovita oil removes old skin and significantly helps the hair’s nourishing process.
Use Hascovita every day. Enjoy long and thick hair!
Summarizing all the information we know about Hascovita oil, we can confidently say that it is one of the few products in the world that deserves the highest trust. Why? Because it is a real nutritional bomb for hair. It is a universal product that does not contain hormones. It can be used by people of all ages regardless of gender. The composition of Hascovita was developed so that it does not have a negative impact on the environment, and so that it can be used by anyone regardless of preferences, such as worldview. The biggest argument is that the price of the product does not differ from other hair care products. The effects of using Hascovita are visible to the naked eye and recommended on many forums and online groups. It is worth trying Hascovita treatment, because as it turned out, it may be the only and last chance to save the beauty of hair.
Where to buy Hascovita oil?
We know the answer! Use the official website of the distributor. There you will receive a unique discount on your first order and free delivery to your address. Below is the link to the site and its screen. Don’t search on your own. Use the official site and buy cheaper!